Location: Charlotte, NC US - Remote
Job Area: Internship
Employment type: Part-time
Job ID: 12019i
GHOOD GIRL™ Magic is an eCommerce fashion destination committed to our mission in making all shades of skin the norm in the fashion/beauty industry. We specialize in the world’s first and only life-size doll parade unit honoring diverse characters and women.
We’re looking for a fashion-savvy GHOOD GIRL™ (or GUY) with a passion for diversity and inclusion who’s interested in Graphic Design to join our team as an intern for the Spring/Summer 2019 season, starting in May.
As the Graphic Design intern, you will gain valuable, on-the-job experience in a fast-paced, creative environment. You'll get to interact with GHOOD GIRL™ Magic spokespeople, vendors and brands as they relate to all things graphic design.
You are our ideal candidate if you: possess graphic design skills that are one of a kind, are an independent worker, have the best organizational skills of anyone you know, love to think creatively, and you’re not afraid to speak up with a fresh idea. Before the internship is over, you will have worked on several big GHOOD GIRL™ Magic initiatives, events, and projects and will walk away with some serious skills on all things graphic design.
What you’ll do:
- Create engaging, on-brand collateral for web, digital, print, video, etc.
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Collaborate with internal teams and other interns on projects as needed
- Other duties, as required, to support the needs of the Marketing team
What you need:
- You are enrolled in an undergraduate program related to graphic design
- You have a strong portfolio featuring examples of design work
- You can effectively manage multiple projects and their timelines successfully
- You have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (or related software)
- You have a personal computer with access to wifi
- This internship is unpaid but can offer course credit if applicable
- Minimum duration is three (3) months
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.